Wednesday 4 September 2013

Hair Despair

Hi all,

I, like most girls I'm sure, really struggle to make any sort of decision when it comes to getting my hair done. Cut, colour, length, style? There are just too many decisions..

When I was 15 or 16, I decided it would be a fantastic idea to cut my hair... and when I say cut, I mean cut! I went from relatively long hair, to a bob no longer than my chin.
Said bob had been brown, highlighted blonde and red - really red!



Safe to say, I wasn't happy.

And now the time has come.. I need a haircut, desperately! Uni is starting soon, and my hair is as limp and lifeless as it gets. But now I have to make the difficult decision, what do I do? I've got a few favourites, but making a choice is never easy.

So here are my choices:
1) Lily Collins - an absolute beauty, such style and grace. If I could look like her, I would be content for life.


2) Lauren Conrad - my beauty idol for such a long long time! She took the jump with the bangs style, but am I brave enough? I'm not quite sure...

3) Lucy Mecklenburgh - her short hair has always tempted me, looks so cute! She can wear it curly or straight - I love a versatile hairdo!


I know Lucy Meck and Lily Collins both have similar hair looks, and I think I'll definitely be going in that direction.. My hair looks better slightly shorter, just because it looks thicker, but I love length too! I think Lily Collins might have pipped the others to the post, I keep going back to it, but hey, a girl can change her mind right? I'll keep you all posted!

Till next time,
Lexie




1 comment:

  1. we love lily collins' hair! you should definitely get that one. let us know how it goes

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete